How To Be A Successful Affiliate
DOs & DON’Ts
- DO create educational content about our products.
- DO write about us in your blog posts.
- DO display our logo on your website.
- DO promote Digital Freedom on your social media.
- DO send your affiliate link to your email subscribers.
- DON’T use your affiliate link to make your own purchases.
- DON’T false advertise Digital Freedom or our products.
- DON’T change our logo.
- DON’T offer unofficial discounts or coupons.
- DON’T use your affiliate link on coupon sites.
Frequently Asked Questions
An affiliate is a person or organization who links to Digital Freedom and subsequently earns a commission on any resulting sales.
Affiliate marketing is a business model where an affiliate earns commission by directing a buyer to the products and services of a seller. When the buyer makes a purchase using the affiliate’s link, the affiliate earns a commission.
After your application is approved, you receive a unique affiliate link. Use this link in emails, and on social media and your website, to educate your audience about our products. When you refer a new customer who makes a purchase, you earn a commission.
No, but our most successful affiliates typically own at least one of our products. Affiliates can then speak authentically about Digital Freedom from their own personal experience of using our products.
There is no limit on what you can earn with our Affiliate Program.
When you submit an application, your email address will be used to identify your PayPal account. If you need to use a different address, then you can easily change it at any time in the Affiliate Portal. We pay directly to your PayPal account.
Every month, we review your commission earned. As long as it is more than $200, and your sales have cleared, we will pay the commission to your PayPal account.